Blyth Engineering Services is a precision engineering company established for 25 years, serving customers in a wide variety of industries.
We offer a personal service for all your production and breakdown requirements, which is high quality, reliable and cost effective.
We are happy to quote to your drawings or samples, and can reverse engineer for obsolete parts.
What We Do
- CNC Turning – Small to medium batch with live tooling facility and magazine barfeed. 250mm dia. x 500mm.
- CNC Turning – 500mm dia. x 1000mm b.c.
- CNC Milling – 3 axis – 762mm x 305mm x 406mm.
- Gear Manufacture – Spur, Helical, Wormwheel, Sprockets, Splines, Gearbox Rebuilds.
- Conventional Turning, Milling, Grinding.
- Repair and Maintenance
- CAD CAM Design
- 24/7 Breakdown Service
Gearcutting Shaft Pinion on Sunderland 5B Gear Planer
Get In Touch
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or if you require any additional information.